Airtel Xstream Fiber High Latency and Slow Speed Between 9pm to 11/11:30pm

• Thread starter Thread starter Amlenk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 5,668
@iamaap Ahh... feels bad man. Does this happen to you in a specific time slot or does this persist throughout the day ?
can you please check the speeds for local and int'l bandwidth as per my post and tell what are your speeds. Btw I am on 200Mbps plan

@iamaap Sure thing. I can do local(gurgaon,ghaziabad and bangalore). I don't know how to do that for international. Also, this comes under the said time frame, so the results are gonna be bad.

Source

Source

Source
Is this what you want ?

This is definitely a local gateway issue, this has been quite prone with airtel recently.
LCOs don't have access to gateway or auth so not much they can do.

@JB701 I am on a wired connection. Also, you sure its a router issue ? I have had the exact same problem with the previous two routers(Huawei and Nokia).
no no, i meant Airtel's backend router as @Lolita_Magnum suggested. The first hop 192.168.1.1 is ur router, the ping increases at the second hop 223.182.79.255 which is Airtel's router located at their NOC.

Maybe its the congestion at peak times? Or some bug? Unlikely its overheating at night. Try showing Airtel the trace routes.

Yup I just did it, so it also falls under the timeslots you mentioned, plus I guess the city is also the same, based on both of our locations.
I am also on the 200 Mbps plan.