Airtel Xtreme Fiber Feedback

ISP
ACT Fibernet, Bharath Fiber
Can someone advise me on Airtel xtreme fiber performance in Bangalore?
I have been on BSNL Fiber and now in our premises, Airtel has showed interest to setup Distributino box a week ago.

Do they provide a Wi-Fi router if yes any preferances or any restrictions etc?

They will give you router but the brand is not decided, some give Nokia. Recently, they have started giving their own routers. You can insist on Nokia ones if you want but it's subject to availability.

a friend got a zte model today which seems to have borked his local network. a device that is configured to remain on a specific ip just does not stay connected to the network as the router seems to be blocking or is incapable of supporting devices configured to have a static ip. spent a lot of time trying to get that fucking printer work.

Which one is better RicherLink RL841GWV-DGB or Nokia Nokia G2425G-A, I have both of these routers, i shifted my connection thats why. They didnt use the old router, used the RicherLink RL841GWV-DGB, they called it the "latest' model. I got to keep the old router. So far it is providing only 100mbps on 5ghz (I have a 300Mbps plan). The Nokia router at the old place working pretty well and was providing 300-400Mbps on 5ghz and around 70-80mbps on 2.4ghz. So my question is should i switch to the old Nokia router?

Raise a ticket saying you are not getting the speeds you paid for. Did you check your speeds on wifi or lan? Also how much did you get the speeds when testing for a new connection.

Just avoid the ZTE ONT, on bridge mode it blocks some services(VoWifi and IPv6) and has some other issues(connected clients can't access each other). I have requested for Nokia ONT, waiting for it now.

Just avoid the ZTE ONT, on bridge mode it blocks some services(VoWifi and IPv6) and has some other issues(connected clients can't access each other). I have requested for Nokia ONT, waiting for it now.
Did you get your Nokia ONT? Asking coz in my apartment they recently installed their own(having some weird ring LED) router and i requested them to provide me a Nokia one, as i want to disable ONT Wifi and make it on bridge mode so that i can completely use the network without any hassle from my TP-Link router.