Airtel Xstream Fiber Faizabad/Ayodhya Users

if I use put this ont in bridge mode and use my external router, will the pppoe connection issue be resolved?

Nope. If your area is having auto reset of pppoe the bridge mode will do nothing.

are you on lco model area ?

Yep. LCO. But last city was LCO only, pppoe lasted for 3 months.

You can contact your lco and tell him this issue. If he is technical enough then he will understand it. If not then contact airtel cc

Approximately same here in Chandigarh. Just that ping to 1.1.1.1 is 5-7 ms and 8.8.8.8 is 7-9 ms. Gateway ping is 2-3 ms(sometimes even 1 ms on ethernet)

US ping is average 250-270 ms (sometimes it goes to 300 ms).
London - 140-160 ms
Singapore- 68-80 ms
Mumbai - 30 ms
Delhi - 6-10 ms

Why my gateway pings fluctuates like hell? Will it make any impact on my internet experience.

Today PPPoe session didnt reset. Its been 25 hours since pppoe is active. I will update when it dies.

How much is the fluctuation?
For me it fluctuates between 1 ms to 4 ms on wifi. On ethernet it is 1 ms to 2 ms

70ms fluctuation can have various possible reasons: ont not capable enough for QOS or congestion in your area. Raise a complaint

My PC was working fine, it was on all devices.
I took static IP. I am getting 1Gbps Up/Down. The gateway alloted to me is Jaipur, pings have slightly(5-7ms) but overall experience is good.

Theres a problem, my router doesnt show for how much time the router is connected to internet. I want to figure out the downtime, What should I do? I used uptimerbot, but it is not able to ping my Ip address.