Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

@mordfustang that 150ms is an ideal cases servers, for best ones. I don't use these servers directly, they are layered to other things which i use, i do have to use vdi based in korea and they are not normal vdi some highly privacy focused ones.
I don't know but i think airtel is somehow fucking this up somewhere because it was better with previous ISP.
I got the new airtel branded router, it has dynamic dns i changed that to Google dns and airtel was blocking the connection to one of my server wasn't even connectivity, request time out. Tried other dns faced similar issue.
Packet inspection is the thing i don't like about airtel and jio.
Should i ask airtel people to change my server from patna to any other city, will it improve?

hmm.. I would suggest you to find out if anyone else have Airtel fibre connection in your area or not and ask him about the same ie, your operator is saying correct or not

I checked in my area. One of my neighbour has Airtel fiber then I requested through the Airtel app (earlier I had contacted one of their technicians directly. I got his number from one of my friend). This time another guy called and asked me to submit the documents and pay the price and it will installed within 48 hours. I did the same and 3 days have passed since then but still nt fiber isn't installed. The guy who did the registration is telling me that he is working on it don't worry but no solution is coming. What should I do because my Jio fiber recharge is going to end in next 2-3 days and it doesn't seem like any progress is going to happen

@0mnytrix You paid online on the airtel website link which you received in SMS. Right?
If yes, then no need to worry. Just keep calling him every hour. They usually take time of 3-5 days here. Or, you can go to Twitter and tweet to Airtel Presence. They will expedite the process.

@mate I couldn't get the connection. I complained on twitter(as suggested by @imdarkray) and they called me today in the morning. They told me that you shouldn't get the connection as there is some issue in your area with the local cable operator. So you should get the refund. Instead of giving the connection the company representatives are forcing me not to get the connection. When I told them that there are few people in my area using airtel fiber only but then they said that if they install my connection then the other people's experience might get worse due to this(because whenever they give a new connection in my area the local operator starts cutting the wire frequently). Don't know what should I do. I am fed up with the support team of Jio but don't have any other option as well.

I am getting ping spikes and packet loss while playing games online in airtel fiber does anyone else getting the same?
on mumbai servers,i play mostly Rainbow six siege ,CSGO and cod Warzone
my ping keep fluctuating. can u guys tell r u getting this issue or not?

Hi Guys i uses Airte Fiber,I am getting terrible ping spike and packet loss in online games like CSGO,Rainbow six etc sometimes my connection gets freezes for a second which makes the gaming experience annoying even on LAN(wired connection) does any one else getting the same please help.
You can check the Screen shot from this link---

Placed request for connection yesterday and immediately got message that a technician is assigned who will visit 'soon' for feasibility check but nothing after that so far, not even any call back to confirm the request.

So I connected a landline today and I can hear the dial tone. Tried dialing a couple of numbers but all say "All lines of this root are currently busy". Dialed 121 and it got connected. Did a complaint to Customer care. First, they said the landline is not available but after telling them I am calling from the landline only. She put me on hold and then confirmed Landline is available in some areas in Patna but not everywhere. She took a complaint about outgoing and incoming call and have asked to wait for 24hrs. I will share the result as soon as I have an update.
Can you confirm your location in patna and is landline is working now?

i have to disconnect airtel broadband as i will be moving out of the city in a week ive wrote a mail to the email id 121@airtel.com mentioning my airtel xstream fiber number and phone number that i have to disconnect the connection .

im wondering this is a prepaid connection and i havent paid any advance rentals so if i just dont reachage it will be same thing ? as if they take more than 7 days for the disconnection request it will be problematic for me