Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

image.png

image.png

Nokia but it isnt enabled by default and idk where is the option to enable it in the router settings page
I think you can't enable it manually in the Nokia router as for that you have to create a new wan profile of IPv6 but all settings in the Nokia router are locked so you can't.
have to wait for it to be enabled automatically.
or an alternate way is you can try attaching a new model TP-Link router and check

I need some help guys. I am trying to get a new airtel connection in Kadam Kuan area but the operator told me that if I get the conection then I might face connection issues because the local operators in my area cut airtel fiber wires. Would you guys suggest me to get airtel. Right now I am using JIO and for the last 2 months the ping I am getting is hilarious. Please suggest something.

hmm.. I would suggest you to find out if anyone else have Airtel fibre connection in your area or not and ask him about the same ie, your operator is saying correct or not

I need some help guys. I am trying to get a new airtel connection in Kadam Kuan area but the operator told me that if I get the conection then I might face connection issues because the local operators in my area cut airtel fiber wires. Would you guys suggest me to get airtel. Right now I am using JIO and for the last 2 months the ping I am getting is hilarious. Please suggest something.
I have heard about that too. well You can't do anything if that is the case, just stick with the jio or any other local ones. Unless like @Md Faraz said find out if anyone already has stable airtel connection in your area, talk to him.

Currently i am using quantum broadband 100MBps plan, i am thinking of switching to Airtel, should i... I have most of professional work which requires good ping to servers and basic home needs, stable connectivity is most important. I live in new Patliputra, Patna.

Hey guys, i got the airtel fiber 2 days back, but my internet quality has reduced a lot i am getting high latency to my servers now, any fix for that. My servers are in south korea. If there is any fix please share your findings.

Currently i am using quantum broadband 100MBps plan, i am thinking of switching to Airtel, should i... I have most of professional work which requires good ping to servers and basic home needs, stable connectivity is most important. I live in new Patliputra, Patna.
I use quantum too,it used to be good but its horrible now fluctuates all the time

Hey guys, i got the airtel fiber 2 days back, but my internet quality has reduced a lot i am getting high latency to my servers now, any fix for that. My servers are in south korea. If there is any fix please share your findings.
So you are getting high ping to Korea ? Korea should be around 150

@mordfustang i am getting is high latency, airtel routing is total rubbish for me. Before reaching korea they have to travel 5 different continents. After this more than 400ms i get.

@mordfustang i am getting is high latency, airtel routing is total rubbish for me. Before reaching korea they have to travel 5 different continents. After this more than 400ms i get.
that seems like you only cause im getting like 148ms on ping test to seoul but the eu pings are screwed for me its ike 300+ for all eu servers when it used to around 160