Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

After they have moved to Patna server, the quality of the internet has gone down the drain. Frequent connection drops etc. Noticing this since last 1 month or so.

I also get 200 Mbps speed on 40 Mbps plan in Muzaffarpur. In September I downgraded my plan from 200 to 40 then again upgraded and then again downgraded to 40. My plan got downgraded but speed didn't. And I also get option to activate Hotstar and prime video in airtel thanks section. BTW aap Muzaffarpur k kis area se ho because mera avi v Lucknow server par hi hai.. and around pichhle 10 dino se daily night me 10 bje se 12 bje ka maintenance ka messege aata hai but the internet works fine.
When you downgraded did you get hotstar 899 plan

@DarkmanCoD Actually I am already active on the mobile (or VIP whatever it is) plan which I got with my postpaid connection. Aise Airtel thanks section k andar postpaid wale activate button pr Disney+Hotstar mobile likha aa rha hai joki already active hai and fiber connection ka ek aur Disney+Hotstar ka activate button present hai jisme sirf Disney+Hotstar likha hai mobile nahi. So I think wo 899 wala hi plan hoga kyuki I don't think they'll provide the 1499 plan.

Yo. Today my internet was down for around 1.5 hours but after it came back I am now seeing IPv6 address ( I have created an ipv6 profile few months back as suggested by Nishant but used to show disconnected). But from today onwards it's showing as connected. Also on Fast .com and what's my IP address its still showing ipv4 . So does anyone know how to check whether my IPv6 is working or not?

same, since I changed my city, no ipv6, I had ipv6 on lko gateway but not on delhi gateway, strange. Router takes ip address but there is no prefix, so no internet through ipv6.

I got airtel connection a month ago.. But it is on delhi gateway. So tried to get it changed calling 121, they assigned some technical engineer, on call they said there is no server in patna for airtel so its not possible to change the gateway. These mc fucking airtel team they dont have slightest idea how things work. Does anyone know how can i migrate my connection to patna gateway.? Bt the way i live in patna city area (patan devi colony).