Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

yes the app is telling the truth

Internet was down yesterday for around an hour or two. The main Link was down.
Called the operator and got to know it, It was not just me, People from every location were complaining about the same.
After an hour got an SMS from Airtel for the downtime and maintainance.

Internet was down yesterday for around an hour or two. The main Link was down.
Called the operator and got to know it, It was not just me, People from every location were complaining about the same.
After an hour got an SMS from Airtel for the downtime and maintainance.
oh.. was working fine here though

for me airtel is working fine no issues idk why is it causing trouble in other areas seems like some lcos have poor management of services

In Muzaffarpur Maybe They Started to Shifting Users From Lucknow to Patna Server.
Plan 40 Mbps

12363669087.png

You sure your plan is 40 Mbps? From the speed test looks like 100 Mbps plan.

In Muzaffarpur Maybe They Started to Shifting Users From Lucknow to Patna Server.
Plan 40 Mbps

12363669087.png
I also get 200 Mbps speed on 40 Mbps plan in Muzaffarpur. In September I downgraded my plan from 200 to 40 then again upgraded and then again downgraded to 40. My plan got downgraded but speed didn't. And I also get option to activate Hotstar and prime video in airtel thanks section. BTW aap Muzaffarpur k kis area se ho because mera avi v Lucknow server par hi hai.. and around pichhle 10 dino se daily night me 10 bje se 12 bje ka maintenance ka messege aata hai but the internet works fine.