Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

I am not able to see any details of my LCO fibre in Airtel thanks app from last few days. Anyone here facing this ?

If I am not mistaken, Patna airtel is prepaid and LCO based, right? Cuz I can see 1 Gbps plan showing up on airtel's main site if I select Patna. Can anyone verify?
If this is true, then does it mean LCO cities are getting 1 Gbps now?

I remember. I had talked with the Airtel team and they told me I can move to a 1Gbps plan even if the plan is not showing in the app. It was showing at their end, they can activate it.

Edit: Btw I don't trust Airtel customer care words.

Last edited:
Guys anyone having problems with speed and connection stability since last 3-4 days? I'm in Phulwari Sharif area and I don't who to contact about this as the guy who installed is saying to call 121 and it gets disconnected instantly everytime I call 121. Send help!

now, i am also getting 5-6 ms ping to Airtel Patna Server but when i open the speedtest app, it shows Delhi server and ping is around 70ms

Contact lco if possible. My connection is also down since 1 week now🙁. Airtel fiber service is getting worse day by day. They are not listening complains sincerely. Planning to switch jio fiber permanently.