Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

@ayrus101 Try raising the request online first. If you do not get any response, visit the nearest Airtel Store. They will let you if the connection is live there or not.

@ayrus101 Try raising the request online first. If you do not get any response, visit the nearest Airtel Store. They will let you if the connection is live there or not.
Thanks for your reply. I applied online and got a call. The guy mentioned charge would be around 2800(i don't remember correctly) for 3 months including setup. I will chose 799 plan.
I have been seeing this thread for quite a while now and got to know about the ping situation.
Just had one doubt about disconnectivity or fiber cuts. Are they frequent?

On a side note, I have been using QBPL and the speeds have been great but from past few months the frequent disconnections have increased. Sometimes the disconnections are of very short period like 5 min but still interrupts in my work. What's the situation in Airtel?

The fiber cut is not the same for everyone. Fiber cut resolution time depends upon the local operator and the lineman. Usually, it takes 2-3hrs.
Based on my experience their service is better than other local ISPs. Downtimes are negligible.
The ping issue is mostly resolved now. Most of us are now on the Airtel Patna server.

You can take a 3-month connection. and in the worst case, if you face any issue, just call Airtel Customercare 121 and ask them for disconnection, they will disconnect and refund the money.