Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

@mordfustang bro I saw some older post of yours getting Lucknow as IP gateway which caused high ping. DId you get that high ping issue resolved? Did airtel started server in patna?

I am from dhanbad and recently they launched it here I took the connection and now gaming is miserable. 100+ ping.

We are getting physical IP hosted at Lucknow same as you posed few months back. Just curious to know if its fixed then how? and how long it took to fix that

well i had this ping problem for like around 7 months then they switched the server to kolkata on which i was getting the gateway ping as 13ms and ping to mumbai around 40-50ms then after the release of patna server they switched my connection after like 1-2 months of patna server release so ye it will take time and you cannot be certain when they will do it just one day you wake up and see the dark green ping in valorant and boom u are good to go

@mordfustang Thanks bro for the heads up, but Airtel is really bad when it comes to tier 2-3 cities. I had airtel in Delhi and it was the best in business when i comes to ping. I think I have invested wrongly here now, I should take Jio as they lunched here too.

Without gaming there is no use for me to have these expensive services.

not for me 🙁

image.png

Better not use it bro. It will fu*k up your internet.
When I turned on this, some websites were partially loading and some apps were damn slow or say not responding. for eg. the Voot app.
ok will check . till now the apps opening seems a bit faster to me like Amazon now opens a bit faster , YouTube home page also popping up in less time and chrome's homepage trending news also .. let's see