Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

Offtopic: can someone with airtel ftth ping any site like google.com and let me know the packet loss percentage ?

i am getting 1 % loss in ping

@DarkmanCoD Did you try restarting your router? so the airtel technician called me and tried to reset and configure the ont remotely. After an hour of work, he finally gave up and called the local team where he was informed that this is a server issue and currently being faced by a number of users. According to him, this should be resolved by Today EOD.

Edit: Internet is back around 3:15 PM.

Last edited:
Anyone else getting high pings on 5G than 2.4 on Huawei router? I'm experiencing this since day 1. Also tried on different phones and even factory resetting the router, but it's still same. Was same with lucknow server also ( currently I'm on Kolkata).
PS:- both tests are done on Kolkata Bharti Airtel server. First is 5G and second is 2.4.

@DarkmanCoD Did you try restarting your router? so the airtel technician called me and tried to reset and configure the ont remotely. After an hour of work, he finally gave up and called the local team where he was informed that this is a server issue and currently being faced by a number of users. According to him, this should be resolved by Today EOD.

Edit: Internet is back around 3:15 PM.
I did. Router is still stuck on zero touch. In the meantime, I contacted my local fibre guy and he came the very same day and installed their fibre. It feels good to not get lost in the endless maze of customer service and have a direct number to call.

Will update in an hour about airtel fibre once I reach home and restart the router.

Edit: Just checked and airtel is still messed up. I think the static ip I ordered has caused this issue. Let's see how long they take to fix it.

Last edited:
I did. Router is still stuck on zero touch. In the meantime, I contacted my local fibre guy and he came the very same day and installed their fibre. It feels good to not get lost in the endless maze of customer service and have a direct number to call.

Will update in an hour about airtel fibre once I reach home and restart the router.

Hii that looks good which plan you are on and ping on cloudping and the local fibre plans let me know too regarding looks pretty good

Cloudping and 8.8.8.8 ping attached. Please let me know if you need any other metrics.

The guy is a local in Anisabad and very reliable. But I don't think he's present in any other area. The 300 Mbps plan is 1000 including gst and 500 Mbps is 2000 including gst.