Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband 1gbps ultra plan with unlimited data (~3TB) for Rs. 3999+GST (Rs. 4719)

Share screenshot

Here you go.
Otok2fj.jpg

Airtel is offering 1 Gbps in Pune.. Have applied but I know they haven't set up the infra yet. But potential demand causes them to wake up. So here's hoping. Of the 3 ISPs I use I rank Airtel # 1 even at a 'measly' 40 Mbps, Vodafone/You Broadband 200 Mbps at #2 and Tata Sky 50 Mbps at # 3. This is in terms of quality of service, service and support. Seriously Airtel Broadband rocks.

When the plan is selected it says 1000 GB Bonus Data, not sure what the "catch" is, I'm sure they'll have some 3000 GB limit or something (they had similar limit in their 100 Mbps unlimited plan if I recall correctly), to prevent commercial usage,

Because at 1 Gbps unlimited, it wouldn't be too bad if some neighbors pooled in money and bough 1 plan, connected it to a switch and shared the connection via a LAN cable if living close by, even at 4 people, it would be around just 1179.705 incl. 18% GST for 1 Gbps, or say 250 Mbps unlimited split across 4 people..

d64e884407661c4ae0e6.png

The plan was introduced today but quite late into the day, I think after 9-10 PM, as I too had checked the site earlier and it had nothing of 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps unlimited (1999/month) was the last plan on site at the time.

Is Airtel gigabit plan truly unlimited? Because in its broadband plans Unlimited means 3333 GB of data after that whatever is their post FUP speed.

Its 3333 GB FUP.