Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband 1gbps ultra plan with unlimited data (~3TB) for Rs. 3999+GST (Rs. 4719)

@Funkatronic which place ? Which router , and which device did you perform speed test ? And i assume test done through Ethernet cable..

You can see i didn't get correct speeds as mentioned in my previous posts

Ive posted this before when i shifted to the 300mbit plan, but here we go again. Based out of Pune, the Router is the Huawei HG8145V5. Running over gigabit ethernet to my PC.

Edit: Another speedtest run for the lulz

Last edited:
@Funkatronic can you comment on speeds you are seeing for actual usage other than speedtests?

@Funkatronic also test some international servers on speedtest. Like Vodafone UK, Comcast seattle, some in Singapore. DigitalOcean speedtest for various locations if possible.

@Funkatronic can you comment on speeds you are seeing for actual usage other than speedtests?

For browsing? To be honest its diminishing returns post 40mbit IMHO. Sure heavy pages (ala imageboards) might load faster, and good ol' youtube will default to 4k whenever available, but otherwise in browsing, nothing mindblowing.

Parallel tasks on the other hand.. amazing. I upgraded to this connection as im building a plex server anticipating Disney+ and AppleTV+ content, plus other content that id rather download and host/stream locally off my Plex Server.

That works amazing currently, even when the missus is streaming Netflix UHD on the TV and i might be watching a Twitch stream, i get decent (lol) download speeds and the plex server stays updated. 🙂

@Funkatronic Can you do speedtest of international server us,uk,jp,sg,nl,de etc? Do it on single and multi thread separately please.

Here is screenshot of how to choose single connection on speedtest.
3500b1eee1.png