Airtel Xstream Broadband launches All in One TV plans

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel

Airtel’s plans are the first of their kind in terms of catering to the evolving entertainment needs of the whole family and come with:
  • Subscription to 17 premium OTTs to go with unlimited data. This includes Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ Hotstar and Airtel Xstream Premium (SonyLiv, Lionsgate, Hoichoi and 11 more OTTs)
  • 350+ TV channels covering the best of linear TV.
  • Airtel 4K Xstream TV Box* that allows you to enjoy OTT and linear TV content with a single device and single remote.
  • First month rental FREE and Zero installation cost.

*Onetime charge of Rs 2000 for Airtel 4K Hybrid TV Box; FUP applies on broadband usage@3333 GB per month

5lfnpxJ.webp

They haven't provided any details on Netflix and Hotstar. Apart from that this looks very nice.

18. This is a monthly benefit which will continue as long as customer stays on the Netflix eligible plan; applicable for both Postpaid & Broadband

Airtel renews my Hotstar subscription automatically every year without any extra charges. I guess the same will be extended to Netflix? Do confirm from the customer care though.

What I mean to say is which plan of netflix or Hotstar they will be providing. Amazon prime is only for one year in normal connection. Apart from that they have added 350 channels, presumably through the app subscriptions.

For Hotstar, Airtel sticks to the Super plan. And for Netflix, you will get Netflix basic plan (Rs 200/month)

And the 350 Live TV channels are not a part of app subscriptions. They are separate and part of the Xstream Live TV service.

Last edited:
These are same plans available as Airtel Black plans announced recently. 350 live tv channels means rs350 recharge of attached DTH account

that 2k rs IS the installation charge. Why would I pay 2k when It is non refundable and I won't even own the box and pretty sure that tv channels in this 350 rs pack will be the worthless ones and FTA channels.

Get a firestick/ONN android box. Install KODI, gets subs for netflix, Hotstar etc on sharing basis and you are good to go. better and cheaper.

It's not a 350rs pack. You can pick and choose channels lol

And isn't that the case with all DTH boxes?

2000 inr is not an installation charge, it's a one time charge for the dth box which you own and is non refundable and can't be returned.
You can still get an Airtel connection without the dth and no installation charge by doing a one time advanced renewal for 3 months, ie the plans that are 100inr less than the ones above.

This looks interesting. Hope TataPlay FTTH come up with something. DTH is a dying business.

@Shushubh BTW why are forums slow as molasses if I log in? If I log out, they are fast. This started since a week and same problem on any device I use irrespective of web browser.