Airtel Xstream Broadband download speed issue in Jamshedpur

• Thread starter Thread starter Aayush0128
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,109
ISP
Airtel XStream Broadband
For the last 2 days my broadband download speed has been around 5-10mbps (normal speeds on my plan are 300mbps+). Upload speed is still 300. Anyone else facing a similar issue or anyone with a fix?

Happened same with me for 7-10 hours 6 months ago, it was some power issue.

Was fixed in the morning. Tell your lco the issue.

I applied directly via the airtel website. Contacted customer care as well but they say everything is fine from their end and they’ll fix in 24 hours. But it’s been like this for 2 days now

I contacted them and a person calls asking if it’s fixed. The problem is it gets fixed for 30 mins and then goes back to 5mbps. And this issue is there only for non google services so playing youtube videos in 4k gives the normal speed

I contacted them and a person calls asking if it’s fixed. The problem is it gets fixed for 30 mins and then goes back to 5mbps. And this issue is there only for non google services so playing youtube videos in 4k gives the normal speed
that seems to be routing issue. When did jamshedpur got airtel fiber? Is it recent?

It's been around 2 months. Maybe a routing issue but it gets resolved for 2 hours a day so feels weird

In Jamshedpur They are still installing DP boxes and laying wires many areas are non-feasible. The DP box nearest to my house is 600m away but they cant give me connection because I have different LCO.
Airtel has not shifted us to the Kolkata servers so the ping to Indian servers are quite high(70-90ms).

Last edited: