Airtel XStream 3999 plan will come with a complimentary 1GBps Wifi Router

So here is an update, this not their usual router. It is something new and it will be either from Nokia Siemens. Huawei is being discontinued completely.
Soure:Airtel Sales head

They can source Cisco ONT . Reliable for 1 Gbps . Speeds below 200 Mbps can be given Nokia.

I wonder how these companies ignore the vulnerabilities these old firmwares and chinese routers have

Last edited:
Wiring is getting done outside my house. Location should be live in 1 weeks time. So will get it done post that.
When I called that guy, he wasn't aware of such thing but he told me he will check and get back to me.
He did get back to me and gave this information.

Upgraded from 300 to 1 Gbps plan this month .

wLarK37.png

@Nzxt_Extreme what is your usage of this connection? Streaming? Gaming? Software downloads (ISOs) etc?

@Nzxt_Extreme did they acknowledge availability of better router of 1gbps plan ? because when i inquired here in Bangalore, they told no separate router available , all plans have same router including 1 gbps

no clue on the router it comes with as yet ? im guessing its one standard router across all plan types, the exception being the mesh router pack which has its own plan i believe.