Airtel Wi-Fi Calling (VoWiFi) launched officially

Anyone facing issues with airtel VoWiFi. It stays disappeared most of the time for me. Sometimes it comes after a reboot. Today it's not even working after reboot. I wonder if it's time to get a new Sim 💩

I wonder if they are also experimenting restricting it to some dns servers. But I can't get it to work with airtel router as well 🤔

Indian dns & location settings of mobile play imp role in the vowifi.
Check if location is enabled and keep experimenting the dns....

Anyone facing issues with airtel VoWiFi. It stays disappeared most of the time for me. Sometimes it comes after a reboot. Today it's not even working after reboot. I wonder if it's time to get a new Sim 💩

I wonder if they are also experimenting restricting it to some dns servers. But I can't get it to work with airtel router as well 🤔
I see this issue in my samsung m30s.
Vowifi is working fine on my iPhone and my dad's Redmi.
Seems to be stupid samsung bug.

Working on Realme 6i on following ISPs
Excitel, MTNL, DEN

and just remembered that dad's phone is also not connecting to vowifi for the last couple of days. i imagine this all started when i turned on NextDNS on my core router. this is going to be a problem.

My dad's phone(Infinix Note 5 pro) has been facing this issue for more than a month. It is inactive throughout the day, activate airplane mode... If I am lucky enough vowifi may work else not.
However, I don't have this issue with my phone (Realme XT).
Tried on MTNL ISP.