• Thread starter Thread starter acc1444
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,341

acc1444

Regular
ISP
Multiple
This is a big backbone of India internet even though they can not keep website up online. I do not know why ISP companies keep their servers in India. They should keep their website servers if they are unable to keep it up online.

whois data which proves that its server is hosted by

it is back now but some pages are not working or taking too much time to load like tariff page after selecting circles.

Airtel was down for me too and subsequently the connection was extremely bad for about an hour.And then I got this message in my browser : Error 500: IDL:smgt.juniper.net/sae/SAEException:1.0 I am not sure if the two incidents were related but when I tried to call Airtel support I got a message the number does not exist.....:Freaky:

n I tried to call Airtel support I got a message the number does not exist.....:Freaky:

Hilarious........ it should have said support does not exist!

https://imgur.com/2mAiF

so this happened just now.

This is not internal server error. Error is come from very deep roots of Airtel which will remain unsolved forever.

As I know, it is because server response is slow or it might be overloaded. I often receive this kind of error at time of online result.