Airtel vs mtnl

• Thread starter Thread starter narang9192
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 10,588

narang9192

ISP
airtel
AIRTEL BROADBAND PLANS ARE FOR THOSE WHO ABLE TO PAY APPROX 1100 - 2500 PER MONTH . THEN ONLY YOU WILL GET GUD FUP LIMIT WITH SPEED OF 2 MBPS - 16 MBPS

AIRTEL BROADBAND ARE FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO COMPROMISE SERVICE AND ABLE TO PAY EXTRA FOR THEIR SERVICE .
OR
FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO CHECK MAIL OR FACEBOOK AND DON'T NEED MORE THAN 5-6 GB PER MONTH.

AIRTEL IS NOT HAVING ANY UNLIMITED PLAN AND AFTER FAIR USAGE POLICY THEIR SPEED IS REDUCED TO 256 KPBS .

VS

MTNL BROADBAND IS CHEAP BROADBAND FOR HEAVY DOWNLOADERS .

MTNL BROADBAND PROVIDING SAME PLANS IN 600 - 1500 WITH FREE CALLING ALSO .

MTNL HAVE UNLIMITED PLANS AND FAIR USAGE POLICY PLANS .

IN MTNL AFTER FAIR USAGE POLICY SPEED IS REDUCED TO 512 KPBS IN THEIR ALL PLANS WHICH IS DOUBLE THAN AIRTEL.

MTNL PLANS ARE TOO GOOD BUT YOU HAVE TO COMPROMISE WITH THEIR SERVICE IF YOU GOT ANY PROBLEM OTHERWISE
MTNL IS CHEAP AND BEST BROADBAND . :encouragement:

I've never used anything but Airtel so I ask: Why did you say we've to compromise with MTNL's service? Is it really that bad?

i've never used anything but airtel so i ask: Why did you say we've to compromise with mtnl's service? Is it really that bad?

mtnl service is not too much bad but they are not having good service compare to airtel .
Only their plans are good not their service.

Hmmm... So I can expect unexpected cuts in connection, random speed throttles and an unresponsive customer care?

you are mostly looking at a customer service that can either shock you with its promptness or annoy you with its incompetence.

What are you using admin?

@kkaporrUnexpected line cuts - rare occurence these days ~ depends on the line quality in your areaSpeed throttles - none whatsoeverCC - my experience so far has been very nice

Hmmm.... I'm in Gurgaon, can any existing subscriber temme the quality?

Yep, me. See my signature 😉 Gurgaon has bsnl and bsnl has been pretty much awesome at my place. Zero downtime in the past 3-4 years 😀 CC is good too. Note - I dislike airtel and might be biased against it 😛

@kkaporr

unexpected line cuts - rare occurence these days ~ depends on the line quality in your area
speed throttles - none whatsoever
cc - my experience so far has been very nice

my experience for mtnl is also very good . I am using mtnl from last 2 months after using airtel from 7 years.
I am using mtnl trial 1099 plan for 3 months with 2 mbps speed upto 5 gb & 575 kpbs onwards.

I have just moved to mtnl due to airtel fair usage policy
in airtel i am getting 2 mbps for max 10 days and rest of 20 days i have to use 256 kpbs speed .
In mtnl i am getting 512 kpbs speed which is double than airtel fup.