Airtel Vs. Bsnl/mtnl

• Thread starter Thread starter Amuthan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 23,089
Airtel or Bsnl/Mtnl are all FRAUDBANDS! Most of the countries where IT and telecom is as developed as ours, have bandwidth anywhere between 5 to 15Mbps. Well i am not joking. U can clarify with ur freinds who r leavin in middle east, australia, canada, us, europe, south america etc etc....
Bsnl/Mtnl might give a speed of up to 2Mbps, but whats the use, U cant watch a movie or download some songs as the download capacity is around 1 to 2 GB/month.LOL. In case the download limit overshoots..... then its not at all pleasantful to see the bill and sure u will curse those .... holes who were responsible for those tariffs. Its surprising that these fellows are not interested in improving the standards to international level, except for the name Broadband, sorry i am correcting u FRAUDBAND.

Whats TRAI doing.... well answer is simple... It had imposed enough and more rules so that "No" private company can bring the broadband charge to an affordable level. Reason: they have to shellout a lot of money to do bussiness in our country and also they want a quick profit than a slow one.
End result competition is less and these ruthless Internet providers (both private and public) are squeezing the pulp out of poor Indians who are not rich like the westerners (an average white will have net connection with pretty good speed, even to watch an online movie, for a reasonable price).

My personal opinion is that when technology and facilities are available give it for an affordable price.

If u understood the above mentioned u can go thru the following...
Now that u got the message it not worth posting and wasting any time for these forum questions like airtel vs bsnl, though i wasted some valuable time of mine to register and post this remark.
Sorry if my language/ grammer is poor.🙂

Most of the countries where IT and telecom is as developed as ours, have bandwidth anywhere between 5 to 15Mbps. Well i am not joking. U can clarify with ur freinds who r leavin in middle east, australia, canada, us, europe, south america etc etc....
so are you saying that people in australia, canada, us, europe are also paying the same money for telephone/mobile usage as we do? do they also have free incoming calls? free incoming sms? super cheap SMS and calling rates?

Was i talking about broadband or telephone tariff in my previous post?

In case if u didnt get the message(NO OFFENCE PLS)

Well a clerk/superviser gets a salary of 1500$/Month in US and a DVD will cost only 10-15$. Where as in our country the salary of a clerk might range anywhere between 3000 to 10000 or perhaps more and the DVD cost is 500 to 1000RS.
In countries like canada, middle east etc , when it comes to eatables, vegetables are more expensive than non-veg, but still within the affordable range of an ordinary person.
Buddy i am here not to compare the differences and if that is this forum about then there is nooooo limit to this topic.
Well the reason to post such a remark was to make everyone understand that still internet for a proper broadband (say 3 or 4Mbps or above) is way above the reach of an ordinary indian (as of now, i havent seen anything fruitful during the last one year or so in the field of broadband alone).

Would like to repeat one statment which i quoted earlier
"when technology and facilities are available even the broadband also should be made affordable for us".

Everyone knows that internet is available with a speed of 256kbps to 2mbps with a limited download and reasonable price..... well buddy i am not talkin about that band which i mentioned as FRAUDBAND( just makin ordinary people confused with true broadband).
If i have to accept ur views then again there are some doubts naggin my mind.
1.if we r happy with the existing service providers and tariff then why post questions like
airtel verses bsnl
2. questions on poor download and fluctuating download
3. Heavy bill
etc etc

If my language or grammer is wrong pls pardon me and if anywhere i was not polite pls forgive me.
Buddy thanks for ur remark and hope this reply will help u. Now that its almost 4am i am damn tired and i would like to hit the bed.
ENJOY THE DAY.
BYE BYE

Most of the countries where IT and telecom is as developed as ours

we have cheap mobile rates. they have cheap broadband.

we have cheap food. they have cheap gasoline.

Yeawe have cheap pirated software & they have Cheap PCs We have Cheap housemaids & they have no dust.We have Cheap people & they have cheap cheer leaders...

Yea
we have cheap pirated software & they have Cheap PCs
We have Cheap housemaids & they have no dust.
We have Cheap people & they have cheap cheer leaders...

Great Reply!! :thumbsup:

Airtel or Bsnl/Mtnl are all FRAUDBANDS! Most of the countries where IT and telecom is as developed as ours, have bandwidth anywhere between 5 to 15Mbps. Well i am not joking. U can clarify with ur freinds who r leavin in middle east, australia, canada, us, europe, south america etc etc....
🙂

I have been to states...used 4mbps UL plan just for $25 per month and with it I got unlimited free weekend calls!!! What else could you ask for man.
$25 for net when salary was around 4000$ that is 0.06% of salary. Here in India 1Mbps UL plan is for $ 60 when salary is around $800 that is 7.5% of salary!!!! I'm a junior doctor anyway. See the difference!!! In india we have extremely expensive internet when you compare it with what you are paid per month.

Now in states they are planning to upgrade their connections to upto 60mbps!!!!!! and it's a reality to get 8Mbps UL plan just for $35.

I have been to states...used 4mbps UL plan just for $25 per month and with it I got unlimited free weekend calls!!! What else could you ask for man.
$25 for net when salary was around 4000$ that is 0.06% of salary. Here in India 1Mbps UL plan is for $ 60 when salary is around $800 that is 7.5% of salary!!!! I'm a junior doctor anyway. See the difference!!! In india we have extremely expensive internet when you compare it with what you are paid per month.

Now in states they are planning to upgrade their connections to upto 60mbps!!!!!! and it's a reality to get 8Mbps UL plan just for $35.
Hi doc,
dont know how to make these fellow-mates understand that internet charge is still high and our service providers r not keen on upgrading the bandwidth, except their pockets! Appreciate ur concern and nice to see that positive reply. Pal, that quote was a sensible and augmenting one.
Thanks once again.🙂

Hi doc,
dont know how to make these fellow-mates understand that internet charge is still high and our service providers r not keen on upgrading the bandwidth, except their pockets! Appreciate ur concern and nice to see that positive reply. Pal, that quote was a sensible and augmenting one.
Thanks once again.🙂

Completely agree with your point, the problem here is the govt. companies (MTNL, BSNL) are not ready to decrease the price of their services, they should realize that their primary motive is to provide cheaper services to the common man. You can't expect the private players to initiate this as their primary motive is to earn profit.

Next time a minister talks about low broadband penetration in India, he should realize its all his fault. 😡

😢😢😢😢 I need a 60MBPS Unlimited broadband for Rs. 100 a month!😢😢😢😢

great dream...maybe its the time that u start thinking abt migrating to south korea..even there u wont get it for 100 Rs😀

well, now I am seriously asking my wish from god (or from UPA)Please, I need a wireless 25 MBPS unlimited (with nearly zero dowtime) broadband connection for a Rs. 1000 per month.Is that too much?If it is, then my wish would beabsolutely free unlimited zero downtime, 32KBPS connection.