Airtel V-Fiber (VDSL) - Link Drop & Other Issues [HELP]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 381
  • Views Views 152,464
Guys ,
I am on 40 Mbps Connection (From Lucknow) and my speed keeps on Fluctuating during the day.Its only during the late night OR early morning I get 40+ Mbps speed..I have complained innumerable number of times.They have even changed my wires and got some sort of testing done but still no improvement.During the day speed keeps on fluctuating between 10-35 Mbps.It's very annoying.

Can anything be done regarding this.

Here are my stats:

Last edited:
@yougotmehere I'm aware that the line stats are not ideal but the only thing that's changed is the router. The connection was trouble free for 9 months with the Huawei.

Facing random disconnections for the past 2 days and getting only 3 mbps downstream.
No reply from Airtel yet after my complaint

Source

@yougotmehere I'm aware that the line stats are not ideal but the only thing that's changed is the router. The connection was trouble free for 9 months with the Huawei.

Because Huawei has the best hardware chips among the three routers and it still can hold on steady till the last breath unlike others. I am not sure if those modems will ever come back as homemade (Binatone) routers are in circulation. Might wanna try bribing some service engineer to get you the Huawei one.

@raj2007 Check with your local service engineer as he can tell you in a sec. Usually they downscale the sync rates when their is some upgradation in the process or some kind of breakage or even a server glitch (My profile got corrupt at the server end and sync rates got randomly assigned)

7iO6knq.png
mUP9QCe.png
xX6Un
the airtel guy came and replaced the Huawei 630 router with binatone dt 920w. speeds are fine but my mobile is not getting connected to wi fi?
I also have the same problem from 12 September 2017. Still now. No improvements. I complained to airtel but my problem is going on in last one month.

Hi i have been given the D-Link 224 and since the time i have upgraded i have been having trouble with the dlink connectivity issues. earlier i have trouble connecting to the internet and now i have trouble with wifi. Though the strength is good it keeps getting disconnected and will have to reset my wireless network to reconnect. have anyone else been facing the same issue. Please help.

Hi i have been given the D-Link 224 and since the time i have upgraded i have been having trouble with the dlink connectivity issues. earlier i have trouble connecting to the internet and now i have trouble with wifi. Though the strength is good it keeps getting disconnected and will have to reset my wireless network to reconnect. have anyone else been facing the same issue. Please help.

Same here, this will only happen till you are connected on wifi,use it through ethernet,you will not face any issues..its the WIFI part which is bugged and airtel technicians have no idea whats wrong

Same here, this will only happen till you are connected on wifi,use it through ethernet,you will not face any issues..its the WIFI part which is bugged and airtel technicians have no idea whats wrong

I am having problem even when connected through ethernet...same D-Link router....browsing on desktop becomes dead slow but wifi works fine on the smartphone.

@alagiri @CutestDevil try setting the channel width as 20 MHZ under wireless setup and see if that helps

Thanks bro,just set it up according to what you have told,so far working without any dns error atleast,let me explain you how it works fine for me for long, though i eventually get ended up with error after half and error but not frequent.. i select wifi mode as B,G only and set channel to 9 then i face no such issue and it goes fine for long..if i select bgn,and channel to auto,or anything,i end up getting dns resolve error after like 5-10 mins,it fails to work completely,i have to disconnect and reconnect it again using computer like normal from wifi networks list selection then it again starts to work normally as if nothing was happened..i dont know what its wrong here,my computer or airtel router,when i check status of connection in router,i see some
UAS errors and Up Stream FEC Errors
..i face no issues at all in using it in mobile,just only in computer and there was no such issue in my old bgn based adsl router

Hey guys can anyone check if port 80 and 5000 is NOT blocked on airtel by forwarding. I can't get it to work in dsl 224.

Can someone check on their diffrent routers provided by airtel