Airtel V-Fiber (VDSL) - Link Drop & Other Issues [HELP]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 381
  • Views Views 152,398
Anyone having ping issue. 4-5 days ago i restarted my router and ping went 15ms to 50-60ms in local servers.
Online gaming became hell. it got worse then bsnl.

@ShanksZ Did you check re-starting the router again?

i did that. Changed Dns. Cleared cache and temp. flies. disable wifi then tried ping. nothing happened.problem in on airtel side.
i think they changed my routing.

Okay answer me few things.

1. Are you checking the MS on Mobile via. WiFi or PC with ethernet?

2. Check your stats on Speedtest.net multiple times with different server selected in the same area so that you have better results. (I mostly use Excitel's server for checking but sometimes Excitel's server on Speedtest.net doesn't work properly so I check minimum 3-4 other servers apart from Excitel such as ACT, Airtel, Hathway and Local Server)

3. Remove every device from your router and modem, check one device only at once (means 1 device connected to your router) and then check. Make sure that device is not uploading anything. Sometimes uploading causes such issues like iCloud, Apple Backup, Google Cloud Upload any many similar stuff.

1. Tried on every device minimum ping is 50ms
2 Tried on at least 15 different servers same result minimum ping is 50ms
3. i disabled wifi then tried same results

Last edited:
Is it only me or the latency to European servers are fucked up. Getting piss poor download speeds and the latency's been over ~300 ms for the past one week. CS, as usual, had no clue.

S3eLHz1.png

1. Tried on every device minimum ping is 50ms
2 Tried on at least 15 different servers same result minimum ping is 50ms
3. i disabled wifi then tried same results
Your 3rd step doesn't clear out the upload issue.

Secondly, If it's the ping's issue. You can't certainly do anything with it.

I used to get less than 20 MS ping 2 years back but then it is increased and now it's 30 ms.