Airtel V-Fiber Broadband New Plans (October 2019)

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 29,201
@droid which plan are you on? For me it says request in progress though. I am not sure if the request will actually go through for me. Although i got a message of successful activation. Don't really know whats going on. @dj2006 did you face something similar?

Yes, I also got the message. Plan changes and activations take up to 2 hours. It would get activated.

@droid which plan are you on? For me it says request in progress though. I am not sure if the request will actually go through for me. Although i got a message of successful activation. Don't really know whats going on. @dj2006 did you face something similar?
just restart the router for plan to get in to effect ASAP. i was on rs.1599-300 mbps plan, but now changed rs.999 - 200 mbps - 300 gb plan . 200 mbps is good and my monthly usage us approx 400gb , so extra data will ask them as bonus . 299 for 3 TB is excellent but i dnt need 3TB at all . lets see how it goes.

I am from bangalore for me that 3333gb plan is not showing and I am fiber user with landline.

I called the cc and questioned them for about 20 mins twice and they confirmed that this 299 topup was available for v-fiber as well so i went ahead and asked him to change my plan to 799.

Lets wait and see if the 299 top-up works for v-fiber.

I called them up and they said nothing of that sort if available 🙁 Guess I need to keep trying. Is there anything I can tell them for them to reveal this 'secret plan' or anything?😛

Aw man. Yeah I checked under 'buy data packs' and there isn't any unlimited data option. Guess it's 300GB for me, then.

Maybe I don't get it because I'm on an advance rental one. Can others please clarify (those who got this unlimited@299) whether they were on a monthly plan or not?