Airtel V BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter thecoolone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 8,553

thecoolone

Regular
ok guys i need an urgent response so plz share your povnow after considering the new tariff of bsnl an with aitel keeping its tariff the same im caught inbetween airtel and bsnl.should i go for bsnl 384kbps with its 2-8am free dload offer or airtel 64kbps unlimited dload. i just wanna know will the 384kbps make up for the time when im not dloading if i were on 24/7 airtel 64kbps connection.i want to know which connection will offer more download capacity coz i dload a lot and i mean a lottt !! 😀 P.S: dnt consider the price im just considering dload capacity !thanx in advance

bandwidth wise, BSNL.

and wat abt download capacity wise assuming tat i dload only during the 2-8 time limit on bsnl and 24/7 on airtel

u can download 257.65 MB in the six hours everyday on ur bsnl 384so monthly u can download 7.5 Gb every month in the 6 hours from 2am to 8 ambut on the airtel connection u can download 19.7 Gb online 24 hours 30 days

hmm that is an interesting statistic. keeping the computer on 24x7 for too many days is also not recommended (though computers manage to do that for months easily). airtel definitely has a better customer support and quality.

well i would suggest u get airtel 128 unlimited and as sushubh has already made it clear they have better customer support and qualitynow mind u the above figures are for airtel 64 unlimited so if u get airtel 128 u can download double the figure

Originally posted by Sushubh@Aug 15 2005, 12:23 AM
hmm that is an interesting statistic. keeping the computer on 24x7 for too many days is also not recommended (though computers manage to do that for months easily).
[snapback]21474[/snapback]
[/quote]
I am keeping my PC for the last 2 & 1/2 years on 24x7 & there is no harm till noticed except colling fan failure occured two times.

man how did u keep it running so long didn't u need to reboot for appling updates or new drivers or even power failures

skfq60? where do you live man?If in India? then i don't believe that you haven't faced a single power outtage.🙂

Originally posted by Sushubh@Aug 15 2005, 12:23 AM
hmm that is an interesting statistic. keeping the computer on 24x7 for too many days is also not recommended (though computers manage to do that for months easily). [snapback]21474[/snapback]
[/quote]

one of my frnd who works in an MNC said to me that he never turns off his office computer for months and it works just fine !! so there's no harm actually with keeping comp on 24/7 . and also the cpu has its own coolings ystem so there's no problemo at all

ya man we that u can keep ur computer onbut u need to shut it down for some reason or otherlike applying updates or updating drivers or some other reason

win2000 was the operating system i could keep on for 5 days on a stretch with me working on it continuosly. linux can stay on for months at a stretch... but with us tinkering with various applications... it become rather hard to do.