Airtel V BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter thecoolone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 8,562
yea this is going off topic...so who was getting a mac mini??? kewl...anyone every used one of those VIA C3 x86 CPUs with Crypto hardware/instructions (maybe with OpenBSD) ?I'm also thinking about getting a small/low heat box to set up as a router/firewall... maybe next yearoh ya, and I vote for BSNL, not AirTel 8-P

As for the Very Question asked, I would like to strongly recommend over 384kbps over 64 coz of the limitations brought in by the narrow bandwidth! Also i think the transfers will be really higher with the 384.. Though remember , BSNL is bad at Service! 🙁 But u could think about a 128kbps plan or so in airtel!

GO with a plan that works when you are awake. Pick a plan that you can work with. The stress and counting minutes is not worth it. The part about having to reset the modem just before 2AM is the best. Imagine having to do that everyday.Since when does night begin at 2AM eh ?For most i would say it's 10PM.That would be an excellent reason not to pick BSNL, even better tell them that too.