Airtel Unlimited 256 kbps for 750

• Thread starter Thread starter faraaz102
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 22,663
i sent mail at 830 in morning , got auto reply by 9 and CC mail by 10.. i think u will get reply on monday as it is non wokring hour .. u send the mail to them again on monday morning...

deepak.srivastava@airtel.in works for me 😉

i sent mail at 830 in morning , got auto reply by 9
and CC mail by 10.. i think u will get reply on monday as it is non wokring
hour .. u send the mail to them again on monday morning...

Thanks

Today i talked to airtel BB cc they confirmed the above plans ie 750 UL @256 with 50 free calls for Rs.750 and 999 UL @ 384 no free calls for Rs.999 offer valid till 21st dec 2007 for existing customers.

i also send mail to care.tamilnadu@airteltelephone.com and got auto reply.

If I had airtel, would start eating airtel officers brain and asking them why in tamil nadu and not in my city? This can set new standard as 256ul is priced at 999 for most ISP (TATA MTNL AIRTEL)

I am from bangalore and can confirm that this new scheme exists. Thanks to the first person on this forum for letting us know about the new scheme. it's rather strange that airtel didnt advertise it anywhere! this must be a permanent thing i feel. anyway, i sent an email to their customer care day before yesterday asking them to upgrade my connection to 384kbps and got a call today saying that from tomorrow it would be activted. i hope i am able to watch youtube without pausing now!! if not i intend to take the 750 rupees one instead....i hope they allow me to shift again.

I'm in Faridabad and called the CC. They are not aware of any such plans. I think we have to wait over here for this plan to arrive.

has the plan been changed for anybody ?

no :redface: .. when u submitted.. i got reply from CC yesterday and will be done
within 19th.How about..you? 😗

i got a call from the cc today around 4 pm informing me that my plan has been upgraded to 384kbps. i have been having problems with my connection almost the entire day today....hope it's just some temporary testing thing going on. in the evening i tried downloading stuff with link-removed and as well as from well seeded torrents... i got avg downloading uploading speed of around 38 K instead of 26-28K i used to previously get. But now again my connection seems extremely slow.... did a speed test through the airtel test site and got a reading of 187kbps!Even when it seemed faster the youtube experience was just as bad as before....internet pages downloaded fractionally faster than before. the difference is too slight to notice and i am thinking of taking the 750 plan instead....might as well save some money and wait till 512kbps is brought down to 999 rupees. since this is my first day, will let you know abt tomorrows experience...hope it helped!!

384,256 u cant notice much difference in browisng speeds , only downloads will be faster.. u got 384 , we guys still waiting for 750 plan upgrade

so in the same, is there an offer of 128 kbps unlimited coming for about 450 or 500 pm ?