Airtel Unlimited 256 kbps for 750

• Thread starter Thread starter faraaz102
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 22,669

faraaz102

ISP
AIRTEL
Hi i saw the ad for airtel 256 unlimited for 750 in chennai in the paper today . but airtel cc have no clue.. anybody else heard of this plan

In the airtel site, there is only one plan for 750/-. Its an UL plan but with 128kbps only.

@faraaz102Quote the advt. Give newspaper name date etc.Send email to care.tamilnadu@airteltelelphone.com

yess, cc sent a mail in response saying i will be shifted to 750 unlimited 256 kbps plan , those who need it must cotnact CC/

@ farazz102 .My POSITIVE posting/advice has helped you to change the tariff plan..Will appreciate if you give the details of the newspaper advand more details about the plan speed/modem rent/ etc so other AIRTEL users can also change, if they wish. Happy surfing.

Why dont they update their website, so that all chennai airtel users can be benefited ??

So that means effectively Airtel reduced the unlimited plan charge from 999 to 750. That's great. Now what will BSNL offer us. :yahoo:

@cool_techie_tvm
Send email to care.tamilnadu@airteltelelphone.com
Dear, am in Trivandrum. I just thought it was odd, like they put up an advertisement on the paper but the CC or the portal doesnt reflect any changes. Hence i commented so. 🙂

Guys as of now the migration of plan is strictly valid till dec 21 only..:madness: and u need send mail before 21st for Chennai customer 😕 Hurry ...:yahoo:

@cool_techie_tvm
Send email to care.tamilnadu@airteltelelphone.com

i'm not getting auto reply.. please confirm care.tamilnadu@airteltelelphone.com or care.tamilnadu@airteltelephone.com

any one send mail regarding this...

care.tamilnadu@airtel-broadband.com

send to this mail id , if you dont get auto reply after sending to this , send after coupla hours.. maybe auto reply is not sent during holidays/