Airtel Unlimited 256 kbps for 750

• Thread starter Thread starter faraaz102
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 22,678
wow ... u too :thumbsup:

yes me too..amazing speeds , must be a temporary boost from airtel.. i am downloading lots till this speed lasts...
https://www.speedtest.net

Would it be more accurate if you downloaded a big file and then saw the avg rate ?

Those speed tests i think are not so accurate.

wow DigitalDude.. mine setteled down at 256 kbps now..😛

Would it be more accurate if you downloaded a big file and then saw the avg rate ?

Those speed tests i think are not so accurate.

yes really that boost was good.. i was getting 52-54KBs in torrents:yahoo:but not now..😛

airtel is f*** like hell. I asked them to change my plan from Rs.999/- - 256 to Rs.750/- 256k, they changed my speed to 128k. I called 1992(CC #) and they are telling me " No sir your plan is only 128 from starting". I really fail to understand to whom should i shout and make clear up the mess these fellows have done.

airtel is f*** like hell. I asked them to change my plan from Rs.999/- - 256 to Rs.750/- 256k, they changed my speed to 128k. I called 1992(CC #) and they are telling me " No sir your plan is only 128 from starting". I really fail to understand to whom should i shout and make clear up the mess these fellows have done.

They did same thing to me and after 2 days i got 256kbps. so wait for one more day they will upgrade your connection..:redface:

right. for this particular reason. i get the details check several times. so that they do not throw me on to a wrong plan which would make my life miserable.

right. for this particular reason. i get the details check several times. so that they do not throw me on to a wrong plan which would make my life miserable.

Yeah same here. My dad does the same!

Depending on the Tariff plan you have selected the modem is provided free mostly.Or rent it for a month, ( Rs 49 PM minimum ) Later set your Linksys router.

no need to opt for airtel modem, jus say i already own a modem.... do take if no monthly charges, for spare...