Airtel UL 499

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 21,277
sure kyrl ur right i think this thread should be removed from the BB forum :thumbsup:hw many times we say they will always post something rubbish:wall:actually we should not only blame on airtel :madness:they are giving these kind of plans:frown: coz some guys volunteerily change to this stupid useless plan😡

well, Instead think this way..!! why dont Airtel stop this plan and sell this 256Kbps plan at a reasonable price like 600 Rs or so...people will be more than happy....:cool2:

sure kyrl ur right i think this thread should be removed from the BB forum :thumbsup:hw many times we say they will always post something rubbish:wall:actually we should not only blame on airtel :madness:they are giving these kind of plans:frown: coz some guys volunteerily change to this stupid useless plan😡
I know srini that u r so rich so that u can afford those high speed plans (downloading freak) but u don't have any right to talk about peoples who r using these plans. It depends upon person to person what they want to do ........
so be happy with ur so called HIGH SPEED PLANS.....
UL 499:thumbsup:

well, if this 64kBps plan was of 199/- or 250/-, i too would have gone for it.. damn airtel..

I know srini that u r so rich so that u can afford those high speed plans (downloading freak) but u don't have any right to talk about peoples who r using these plans. It depends upon person to person what they want to do ........
so be happy with ur so called HIGH SPEED PLANS.....
UL 499:thumbsup:

so u will spend 499+Rs.70/-(TAXES)=570 so it comes near to 600 :wall:and spending a sum of 600 and getting such a slow speed is good for u ha:madness: in which u cant download anything in an faster way (transfer rate=10 kB/sec) 😡 i dont want to hurt u man then its ur choice staying in this plan🙂 u know one thing i am using UL-750 (256-kbps)😗 think now y i had posted like this 😛its ur money dont waste it spending in an useless thing

@srinitheultimate,i am using night unlimited(9 pm to 8am) plan 256 kbps. I pay around Rs.550 per month. day time 400 mb free data transfer.for the same amount of Rs.550, i dont mind taking a 64 kbps plan(though it is a pathetic plan). moreover, i am not a consistent downloader... i download only 5-10 gbs (that too rarely). so unlimited connection with 64 kbps wil not hurt me that much. and one more thing, if u want to say something, say politely, we ll take it.. no need to be abusive or arrogant...

hi frnd ur right🙂 v can afford this plan if v dont want to download anything and using the internet just for the name sake😛but for adequate downloader v should change to higher bandwidth😗ok as u say it in a polite manner i wil surely go by ur words:redface: