Airtel TV (Airtel Xstream)

No Live TV (obviously). Lionsgate content is not present in Android TV app, whereas content from Eros Now, Shemaroo, Hungama Play and Hoichoi is.

App description says Ultra, Share it and Curiousity stream content is also there.

Screenshot_20200705-095426~2.webp

Currently free for Airtel prepaid unlimited plan, postpaid, broadband & dth users

There are no plans as such. You get Airtel xtstream livetv with any Airtel Prepaid/postpaid/broadband And DTH plan you have.

It would have been a great replacement to Tata Sky and Dish if they supported Chromecast anymore. They used to but removed the support few months back.

There is an Android TV app as @mhsabir mentioned above but not everything is on it. - Is probably the only way you can watch it on TV. But no LiveTV. So still not a replacement to your existing Dish.

Not sure if there is a FireTV app for it.

Right now you can only watch it on your phone or from a PC at Airtel Xstream (Airtel TV) - Watch Live TV Channels, TV Shows, Movies, Videos Online

Probably I should try streaming the desktop to Chromecast. Might work. Slim chance though.

Reintroduced chromecast on mobile app? That's great. Not that I used it much and some time back I uninstalled from mobile. But must be good for those who want it.

For tv browser. Can you tell me which works?

Tried installing it on Fire TV. But its practically impossible to operate with the fire tv remote.
Currently using on TV by hooking with the laptop through HDMI cable.

Ok. Confirmed. It does work on Chromecast. But worked only from my mom's phone. Not from mine. Server-side change probably? Crappy resolution for TV though. Had to stretch using TV picture options.