Airtel to offer FUPed unlimited local/STD landline calls for Rs. 49/99 per month

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 19,988
Considering the termination charges for calls originating from landlines are zero...

as we discussed earlier... right now they are charging 1.2 rupees per minute! so this is pretty cool if you have the usage.

Right. It'd entirely slipped out of my mind then, change happened around Feb-March, I believe. But, yes, pretty good for heavy users.

too bad this would not work for me... they still do not have a cheap enough plan where i can add these two packages and save money. so still stuck with 15GB plan with 1000 free calls.

Apparently the FUP is 5000 minutes.

Rs99 is for both local and std as per news.But CC saying only for STD.confused????Should I go to activate or wait for clarity???

And then they combined this with broadband plan and start minting money.Presently I have 10GB at 599 2Mbps fup 512 kbps unlimited.

too bad this would not work for me... they still do not have a cheap enough plan where i can add these two packages and save money. so still stuck with 15GB plan with 1000 free calls.

Take their 599 Plan which i believe is the cheapest. 2 Mbps upto 3 GB, 512 Kbps beyond that. Add 49 to it. The total will be around 700 per month including taxes.