Airtel to offer 3GB extra data for 12 months to new 4G customers

• Thread starter Thread starter ijsa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,035
Under this offer, customers with any 4G mobile handset who are not on the Airtel network or upgrading to a new 4G device, can enjoy 3GB free data, in addition to the regular pack benefits with Airtel’s Rs. 345 prepaid recharge. The pack will offer free calls – Local and STD – to any network in India plus 4GB data (1GB regular pack benefit + 3GB free data).

The first time free 3GB data benefit can be availed through MyAirtel app and data benefits on subsequent recharges will be instant. The pack benefits will be valid for 28 days and can be availed for a maximum of 13 recharges till December 31, 2017.

This offer will be available to customer across India starting tomorrow and will close on February 28, 2017.

Airtel offers 4GB data, free local and STD calls with select plans for customers who switch to Airtel 4G

Congrats! You recharged with Rs345 & now you are just a click away to claim your FREE data for 12months,worth Rs9000.Claim on My Airtel App www.airtel.in/5/gb

Didn't receive any benefit as yet ? Even after downloading the app.

Then once I clicked on claim your free data I see option RS 145 recharge to get .5gb everyday, after doing that recharge in the app it's showing only 345 MB ? It's total heckups this Airtel offer.

Did the 145 recharge didn't get any 500 MB data everyday as yet, they only gave 1.3gb at time of recharge.

check data bal at *121*2#
airtel has many data pools,
app hardly shows correct info.