Airtel to introduce new plans in feb?

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 6,022
S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

Seeing that bsnl has revised its plans and reliance have launched new plans and removed fup limits and a user claiming to know a airtel employee(admin airtel freaks thread) telling him that airtel will revise the plans,i think we might see some new plans or current plans with revised fup limits.

Seeing the way beam made headlines in Hyderabad. .Even reliance changed its plans, but not Airtel! So i dont think so . . .

After sleeping for a long time, it seems Airtel wakes up but no plan has been introduced, yet. Right?

Seeing that bsnl has revised its plans and reliance have launched new plans and removed fup limits and a user claiming to know a airtel employee(admin airtel freaks thread) telling him that airtel will revise the plans,i think we might see some new plans or current plans with revised fup limits.

I am still waiting for Airtel to be creative this time.
Airtel was the first who introduced the FUP if I'm not wrong. I pray that this time, it does not spoil other providers. Its invention is still giving us a lot of trouble.

i don't know about new plans but post FUP speed is going to remain 256kbps for 6 months at least .

why 6 months ? who said so ?

i don't know about new plans but post FUP speed is going to remain 256kbps for 6 months at least .

I dont mind 256kbps post FUP if FUP is 175 GB. The problem is of a low FUP and also low speeds post FUP

More the number of users who opt for SOD or SMARTBYTES, they would keep the post FUP speed low at 256kbps. There is a chance for them to increase FUP limit or the post FUP speed itself only if they find the current limits does not get them enough profits.Places like Chennai where there no real competition, it is very unlikely they change the tariff plans in recent future.

BSNL is a competition for Airtel. BSNL also has 100% penetration in Chennai. Till the end of last month, BSNL did not have decent plans to match Airtel, especially for the higher-end users. They have now introduced plans that are better than the current Airtel plans. I am going to switch to BSNL if Airtel does not increase FUP limit and free calls by the end of March.