Airtel to disconnect users inactive for 60 days !!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
This thing is old. I mean some one already posted about this in the forum. If you don't use your prepaid at least once in 60days it gets Disconnected.

Process is old, but article and Airtel decision is new. Its 4 days old news only.

Vodafone also does the same thing. My brother in law who stays abroad and comes to India once or twice a year was shocked to see that his vodafone number was not working. When he called the customer care, he was told that the number is deactivated as he didn't use it for more than 60 days.

----------

What I feel is it is not about recharge, it is about not using the SIM for more than 60 days. What I mean is, not using the SIM for both incoming and out going calls. Keeping it in turn off mode.

I guess balance should not go below 0 otherwise i am using the SIM for last 2 years without recharge and 10 Rs. balance.

this is fuked many ppl have a backup nos now they need to put in that sim just to keep it active...grr

actually. Its a wakeup call to all Airtel Users to get their numbers in active state asap.

lol many wont even knw abt this crap policy until their no. is disconnected.If someone has paid fr the no. then its his whether he uses it or not...this crap policy of renewing no. in 60days probly being used by Indian operators only in the entire world