Airtel Tariffs

• Thread starter Thread starter Vince
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 11,257

Vince

Regular
A friend of mine want to enter the world of Broadband. And he'd rather go for an unlimited plan. So, i recommend Airtel to him.

Check http://airtel-broadband.com/tariffht.htm

I thought there was a plan for Rs.699 for 128kbps unlimited.
Theres just a sucky 64kbps unlimited now. for Rs.699

Compare this with TataIndicom's Rs.551 (all inclusive) for 64kbps unlimited.

where is ur frnd from?

I am pretty sure that the above link accesses the old tariffs - The current rates are shown in a pop-up window - go to the Airtel Broadband homepage and click on "Tariff Plans" (Caveat: The new pop-up thing is really poorly designed IMHO).

He's in chennai.Hmm.. thats funny, neither he nor i am getting any pop-ups..The CC have told him to check the website for their tarriffs.Plus he's already called them twice, and both times they've said that they'll send a representative to his place, but no one has ever shown up.

That's because interestingly Internet Explorer doesn't deal with it well... no pop-ups open in IE, but it does in Firefox.... so just use firefox / opera - you shouldn't be using IE anyway 😉

Originally posted by Vince@Apr 15 2006, 07:13 PM
I use Opera 7.11
My friend uses Firefox.
[snapback]48398[/snapback]
[/quote]

arey update to opera 8.52 😱

i know i know, i have the setup for Opera 8.50 (i think). i tried it out on my sis' lappie, didnt like the interface compared to 7.11. So i'm sticking with the old one!