• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 5,344

dejan

Regular
I got banned!
ISP
Airtel
1-2 months back I received 50 GB free as top up from Airtel on my 30 GB 16 mbps plan probably because all existing plans were upgraded. Few days ago I saw the Airtel surprises Ad on the airtel website and gave it a try and got 50 free GBs again. But that wasn't provisioned on my account. Anybody knows why? Should I call Airtel and ask them about it?

You'll get the top-up data only once. For some (like me), it was automatically added much before the campaign started. Others had to claim it on the site.

I just tried mine, it says we don't recognize your number and asked for phone number so someone can call and update me
on my surprise.

Lets see how it goes.

Can you post the screenshot of your airtel smartbytes page. That will tell the whole story.

airtel.png

after waiting for the surprises team to call me, which they seem to have forgotten,
I upgraded my plan y'day

Ohh So you haven't received the bonus extra gbs. That's strange. Is your connection new?

Just talk to the cc and tell them that your connection is old and it wasnterminated only for a few months. I am sure they will give you atleast 20 gb extra.