Airtel Sucks..!

• Thread starter Thread starter manoj_407
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,988

manoj_407

ISP
airtel
Hi friends , i am frm tamilnadu,coimbatore...
Recently i got Airtel 512 kbps unlimited plan... i pay a bill of 2250Rs/month

This is the download speed i get !
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1628/untitledet5.jpg

http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speeddv0.jpg

I GET ONLY 10-20KBPS ... I HAVE CHECKD IT WITH ALL SITES ...I GET THE SAME SPEED..

When i 1st start the download....it happens like this...

Starts with 2-5kbps..{stays in this speed for 1min}
Moves to 10-15kbps{stays fr 1min}
moves to 25kbps{stays for 5sec}
moves back to 9-12 kbps{stays the same}

I GOT FRUSTRATED BY USING THIS AIRTEL BROADBAND!
I HAVE LAUNCHD A COMPLAINT FOR THIS... WHAT THEY SAY THIS...

>> UR AREA HAS MANY AIRTEL CONNECTN ..THATS Y U GET THIS SPEED!

SUCH A BAD SERVICE I GOT FROM AIRTEL.....

ONCE I WAS A FAN OF AIRTEL.... NOW IS THE OTHR WAY!

>>>EVEN BSNL IS BETTER NOWADAYS...

I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND ..NOT TO PAY THE AIRTEL BILL FOR SUCH USELESS SERVICE!...AND DECIDD TO GO FOR BSNL..

AIRTEL SUCKS!

ONCE I WAS A FAN OF AIRTEL.... NOW IS THE OTHR WAY!

>>>EVEN BSNL IS BETTER NOWADAYS...

u mean now Airtel is fan of you? 🙂
BSNL was better than Airtel(in terms of speed) right from the beginning...i agree with you that airtel sucks big time specially since this month...

u mean now Airtel is fan of you? 🙂
BSNL was better than Airtel(in terms of speed) right from the beginning...i agree with you that airtel sucks big time specially since this month...

He's in tamil nadu, dunno bout the speeds there, i'm frm vasundhara encl which is jus beside ur place dragonball (noida) and i say airtel is ultra awesome. i'm on home699 n i get 19kBps during day time and 34kBps at night....way better than bsnl cud ever dream of providing ....AIRTEL ROX!!!!!

^^mystery_inc18, u r saying this coz of the speeds they are providing to ur locality which maybe coz of low user presence there. We get here only 8-10kBps constant day and night and i pay more than you- 725plan. Is Home699 plan there still? Coz i heard that it has become 725plan? Atleast BSNL provides constant 30-32kBps...and yeah..34kBps??!!! thats >256kbps connection lol..i must say u are amongst lucky few 🙂

iam from tamilnadu region only .. i get constant 55kbps on download speeds .. and i asked for slow speed issue and they fixed my speeds to reach till 55kb.. plz give out ur pc config and what modem u using ? and u sharing ur internet connection ?

give pc config to u or those people?

Dear All,I took an Airtel number with broadband service for my personal use in my last office. The address of the office was D-35, Sector -7, Noida, UP - India 201301. However, after running my office for 2 months, my landlord had sold that office to someone else and asked us to vacate the place. I quickly called Airtel (in the month of November) to disconnect my line and cancel my services as I have to vacate the place. After 2 days, I got a call from airtel retention department for transferring that number to some other place. I told them that I already using airtel at my home and dont need any extra connection. They asked for any friend referral, I refused. I got a call again from the airtel retention department, this time they had a new plan to make me fool. They asked me to keep this connection for next 60 days, they will not charge anything in this period and they also told me to not use the phone line to call and not use the internet in the mean time. I told them simply that why would I keep the connection for next 60 days, there is no use. I am vacating the office. The office will be locked after next week.They people told me that - sir you dont have to pay anything so there is no hurdle to keep it. It will be cancelled after that. I told them - I have to cancel this. Now, this is your opinion if you want to keep the line active for 60 days.Okay now here the new story starts:After 90 days, I got a call from Airtel that the bill for the last month is unpaid. I told them that the office is closed from last three months and I already told you guys to cancel. He said it is not cancelled and it was active. I told - I already vacated the office. He said that it is active. He said that I needed to inform about the cancellation and now if I want to cancel I need to first pay the last month dues. Why should I pay? I already asked them to cancel. I have never used the airtel from last three months because the office is already locked. They people pressurized me to keep the line for next 60 days because it is free Even it is free it is not of my use.Airtel sucks with these policies. They are thieves and trying to steal the money by any means. I am still using the airtel at my home and I referred many of my friends to use the airtel. But why should I pay for the bill which I dont owe? Please help,Bhavesh9311990074

did you ask for the interaction code or complaint code when you told them to cancel your account.?

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

and manoj 404 it is prolly a virus.download nod 32 or kaspersky and do a anti virus scan

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

and bhavesh plz start your own thread for your problem