Airtel Services

• Thread starter Thread starter AnniHilat0R
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,173

AnniHilat0R

I am goin sick now calling Airtel everyday. I am from Mumbai. Well i had made a call to their CC about a month ago, regarding the availability in my area. They said nope its not. So they took my request down and gave me a number. I stay in JBNagar, Andheri-(E). Last Thursday I got a call from them, i guess from their sales dept. sayin that conectivity is available in my area now and they will be sending someone down to my place on Friday at 4. Was really excited as FINALLY I WOULD GET RID OF PACENET. Well Friday no one turned up, so called up at around 6 at their CC and asked wat was happenin, they apologised and told me that some one will surely come by Sat or Sun, I waited but still no one showed up, So again i called on SUnday made a request, so they told me to wait till Tuesday, and someone will surely come. I waited but tada, still no one. Got sick of this and called them up and made a request to send someone as my pacenet pack was expiring on Wednesday and I wanted to apply for their line before that. So they said some will be coming today, on Wed. SAME SHIT AGAIN. I called up, asked whether are they fooling around, they said no. and gave the same shit WE WILL FORWARD UR DETAILS TO OUR SALES DEPT WHO WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU SOON. Now bloody tomorrow my pacenet pack expires, AND THIS IS SHIT TAT AIRTEL did back their own word and didnt give me their service. Anyone from Mumbai who took Airtel did u guys face the same thing. GUYS ANY SUGGESTIONS. Coz i guess will try their CC again tomorrow or else bloody will hav to settle wit Pacenet for another month. How was the service which you guys got. Please post in.

Hmm...I've registered myself since the last october when they said it was available in our area. Well it is, but our particular building isn't covered yet. So it will take time. They told me they would give me connectivity in about a months time which was supposed to be last november but now its 2006 June and no connectivity as of yet. Finally I had gotten sick of their BS so I contacted their lower parel office and got their area manager's no. He told me it would take about a months time but nothing has materialized as of yet and its already 2 months. I am losing faith in Airtel as well.Do one thing, call up their lower parel office and take the manager's name and no for your area. Call him up and ask him whats going on. Better renew your pacenet pack because Airtel is really crawling in mumbai! Dunno why? 😱

Well it aint crawlin in Mumbai alone...its screechin crawlin here in Chandigarh. In my area their servies are available....but they cant provide me the services. When i called them up they said that only commercial areas in my sector are to be covered. Residential area will take like eternity. Last i heard they were about to enter my residential area in Feb.....its almost July and i dont see no blue/purple boxes yet. Airtel is full of bunch of liars and false promise makers. I say its a good training ground for future Indian politicians... :blink:

QUOTE(max @ Jun 15 2006, 02:35 AM) [snapback]53894[/snapback]
Hmm...I've registered myself since the last october when they said it was available in our area. Well it is, but our particular building isn't covered yet. So it will take time. They told me they would give me connectivity in about a months time which was supposed to be last november but now its 2006 June and no connectivity as of yet. Finally I had gotten sick of their BS so I contacted their lower parel office and got their area manager's no. He told me it would take about a months time but nothing has materialized as of yet and its already 2 months. I am losing faith in Airtel as well.

Do one thing, call up their lower parel office and take the manager's name and no for your area. Call him up and ask him whats going on. Better renew your pacenet pack because Airtel is really crawling in mumbai! Dunno why? 😱
[/b]

Hey can u give me their Lower Parels office number. Lets see wat can be done. But this is BIG TIME SHIT MAN. They themselves call up and say okay we can connect you, but wooof, I DISAPPEAR. No trace at all after that. Getting sick of this man. Pacenet Going SHITTY day by day. I use 72 kbps pack, get download speed of 4, TIRED of calling up and complainin at their CC. Now Airtel with this new drama. Feel like going for TriBand. Anyways forget it, please give me their Lower Parels, number na.

i dont have it. but you can call up 2600 5555 ( times infoline ) and get the no. from there. insist that you need to talk to the manager and get his cell no. sound official and urgent. they will comply 😉

QUOTE(max @ Jun 16 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]54018[/snapback]
i dont have it. but you can call up 2600 5555 ( times infoline ) and get the no. from there. insist that you need to talk to the manager and get his cell no. sound official and urgent. they will comply 😉
[/b]

Well bro, i got the managers number. He said he will look into the matter. After few hours got a call from some guy. He asked me which building and all. Funniest part is that they said it is available on my street but currently not available for my building. So i asked how much time, he said donno, BMC NOT ALLOWIN THEM TO DIG UP :lol: :lol: . I guess half of the time BMC keep on diggin the roads only. He said 3 to 4 months, so thats the end of the story. Got no BSNL lines in my area so cant take it. Only option now TriBand or Pacenet. Since i download a lot, i guess i will hav to stick wit pacenet as i get day time download too. Man really really slow and bad service by Airtel man. This is really shitty man. WAT A LUCK. :blink:

dude, if you download a lot then why not go in for MTNL NU? It's a great plan and the amount of data that you'll download in 24 hrs on your pacenet connection can be downloaded in just a few hours during the night.btw you and i are sailing in the same boat. Infact the lines have been laid outside our building and its been ages that they are just sitting there. But these guys arent bothered at all!

Donno what strategy Airtel is following, but currently its looking ALL SHITTY. Hope so they improve their plans and get down with some serious work. Max the prob is i just can keep my pc on till 1 in the night , not more than that, so that plan is kinda not so useful for me. I download during the day time. So thats the prob.

You know India can start a terrorism of its own. It can be like..." Meet Our Demands Or Else We Will Launch Internet Services Of Mass Destruction On Your Country". I say Airtel would be as devastating as an Hydrogen Bomb. BSNL and Tata could work as Backupz.....😉

haha good one LC!AnniHilat0R, yeah i too cannot understand. The last time i spoke to the area manager he was like we have a separate team to get building permissions so let me check whether we have gotten the permission from your building. He was going to call me back but he didnt!

Hehehehe Hey Guys New News. I got a call again from Airtel. They said well we are available in your area and can connect you. So i didnt open my mouth and tell them about what had happened. i was listenin to wat crap he was sayin. He asked me my OFFICE ka Name. I was eh, i had stated in my request my BUILDING's name. He is Like eh oh, okay sorry we cant provide any lines to a building currently. So i was like if i had said an office then. He was like no he DO MAKE SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR OFFICE. WAT SHIT IS THIS NOW. Pathetic Coverage by Airtel. Really disappointing. Bloody no bband in India is near perfect.

$hit airtel is really disappointing me. May be we should write a letter to Sunil Bharati Mittal and tell him the pathetic work that their managers are doing...

QUOTE(max @ Jun 18 2006, 09:04 PM) [snapback]54098[/snapback]
$hit airtel is really disappointing me. May be we should write a letter to Sunil Bharati Mittal and tell him the pathetic work that their managers are doing...
[/b]

Man Seriously yaar Max bro. Really a pathetic service from Airtel. Cant anything be done kya. Saala they said BMC didnt allow them to dig near my building. Saala just now while coming back home, TataIndicom ke people alreeady dug up here and doing some wire repair. When i sw something was going on, i thought ki Airtel ke log hain, but saala they were Tata ke people. Wat liars man.

I will say it again:Those asswhoops ripped my driveway apart for puttin their frickin lines and then when it came to putting the boxes up they started pulling their old shit again." We dont have the permission to setup in that area yet". Godamnnit if u didnt had the permission then y then hell did u hammered my Driveway u punks!!!!!Airtel is good at broadband...but that is limted to technolgy only. Their staff sucks, their CC sucks...even the owner is a bigtime sucker....:/