Airtel service team is messing with me!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Jainsudeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,260

Jainsudeep

ISP
Airtel
Hi,
I am from Satna (MP) and a broadband user since it started in my city. I have been using 2 connections and both happenes to be from Airtel. Cause, I am totally dissatisfied with BSNL and Airtel never gave me problems. But, since past one month, I am having problems in one connection and when I complain about this, local service team closes the complain without visiting my place and. Saying that connection is working fine and the router (my personal) is faulty. I have tried complaining to 198, email but nothing seems o elp. Then I demanded to D/C my broadband but at the same time I demanded not to disconnect my landline. They again called me to assure that your problem will be resolved but the local service team once aaib ****ed up.
Please suggest me what to do next, number of nodal officer and The appellate, both are not been answered. Is there any way to get to TRAI on this or any other way to get the Airtel listening to me???
Please help !!!

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

I have put their router to connection but it is still not working since last one week !!!