Airtel Rs. 345 Recharge: Unlimited Local/STD Calls + 500MB Day 500MB Night Data for 28 Days

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 11,108
Right , Thanks .

No, The policy is not so clear, In case of Vodafone if you have active data pack then the benefits of the pack will be stopped immediately once you send this 1925 message, Airtel is best for 1925 service, So once your data get over they will not overcharge you and even if you send this message your present data benefits will not be forfeited. Bsnl, clearly states that once you send the message to 1925, you will not be able to access the internet even in case you have active data pack, So in order to start using data again, you need to send start message to 1925 which will take another 12-24 hours to activate data. Reliance is junk, they will say 1925 service activated but still they deduct my balance whenever they wish, Tata Docomo shows an error message but still, it gets activated after 24 hours and no balance will be deducted after data balance got over.
So basically, Incompetency of our Regulatory authority cost us dearly.

Voda sucks , Bsnl Super User is right, The whole Data plan was stopped in Voda. Have to restart it again. Voda just wants to squeeze everything from their 'loyal' customers. No point taking voda , Existing customers like me can port or suffer.

what was the ussd code to recharge using prepaid balance? *121# is only showing me the plans. not allowing me to recharge!

Reply with the number prefixing the plan you want to recharge for. If you see press 1 to activate in the resulting screen, you'll be able to recharge using prepaid balance.

Okay. Just checked. This and Rs. 399 offers doesn't show "Press 1 to activate" for me either. This shows for the Rs. 349 offer though.

i guess i am stuck with 1000+ prepaid balance for few more months :\

lesson to myself. next time add funds in airtel money rather than prepaid balance 😀