Airtel Rs. 345 Recharge: Unlimited Local/STD Calls + 500MB Day 500MB Night Data for 28 Days

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 11,114
Full 4G speed for 1Gig of data everyday.

In my best offers Rs.145 recharge is mentiioned twice.
One for 2GB and one for 14GB.
Airtel is mess this month.

@igloo Thanks for the reply. And it is the same for me too. 2 offers for the 145 recharge. One with 14 GB data (0.5 GB per day) and the other with only 2 Gb per month (28 days) but with the option for 1 full year. It is just so damn confusing.

If I don't have this offer in myairtel app but use Paytm to recharge for rs.345 will i be able to get the benifits?Has anybody tried?

i am finally tired of getting ussd popup alerts after every call and data usage showcasing me this plan. might switch to postpaid once my prepaid balance is consumed. maybe they would add the balance to my credit if i switch to postpaid now? should check.

Shoul I take it or is their something better now? Can act as a backup and don't think can use more than 200mb in mobile but backup could be useful. But Airtel network is very stable. Currently just recharge around 30rs p/m

Does anyone know at what time does the 1Gb/day reset? And upon exhausting it does the data get charged from balance or speed gets throttled?

They do charge in most plans like Voda ( I know because I have around 10 voda corporate postpaid connections and 2 prepaid ) ,In pre paid your balance is reduced and postpaid will increase your bill by 4p/10kb. Atleast thats what I have to bear.

send stop to 1925 this would stop data charging outside any pack.
works for me in Airtel.
It's TRAI enforced policy so same nos for all operators. prepaid only.

Dear Customer, Internet Service without /post data pack will be deactivated within 30mins on your Airtel Mobile. To activate again, SMS START to 1925

seems good i guess.

Dear Customer, as requested, internet services without data pack have been deactivated on your Airtel mobile. To activate again, SMS START to 1925.