Airtel & Rcom 3G will give max speed of 21 mbps !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter anubhav11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 10,113
from what i see, that should not be a big deal. even if they are able to deliver half of the top possible speeds, it is pretty good for the first step. 3G is here to stay. these are early days. any company highlighting 21mbps speeds is misleading the customer base. but then, it is marketing gold!

I agree totally that we may get half o even advertised speed...but even then since we cannot do anything and has been like that always - if there is any 7 mbps available or 21 mbps available and i get actual speed of 3 mbps or 10 mbps in each cases; i am far better off....so pls let me know is by any chance any company be it airtel / rel /tata etc started giving such speed internet at Hyderabad?thanks for such participative suggestions :0

Below are the speeds i have got in BSNL, so 7Mbps does not mean, the user will get the entire speed as the bandwidth is shared.

https://www.speedtest.net

5Mbps speeds are good and it is again tower dependent. Not all towers are 7.2 Mbps. Most of them would give max of 3.6 Mbps. Though BSNL is upgrading their towers.

thanks for the reply...may i ask which BSNL plan u r on right now and is it available in Hyderabad by any chance