• Thread starter Thread starter yuri999
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,529

yuri999

Regular
ISP
Airtel BB 1699
What the hell... on 50% of the sites and forums I keep getting this message.

Can someone please explain to me what the hell is happening here? As if downloading limits weren't enough now I get this rubbish?

Yeah i see that on a few sites too... quite surprisingly many of these sites do not have MNTL blocked (the irony?). While you can't really blame airtel only, some sites just block many countries from Asia. So not much airtel can do about this, it is that peculiar sites webmasters wish to block any IP blocks he likes.

True the webmasters do ban our airtel IPs but this is different. These ips have been banned for spamming by anti-spamming websites which is what concerns me.Why are we being allotted infected ips which had been used to launch spam/bot attacks?

That is just the default reason you see on every ban, usually it is not specifically set.

thanks for the response guys..the question was only for airtel users...anyways its not opening here for the past 6-8 months on Airtel..gmx seems to have banned a whole block of IP addresses from Airtel.

@sid and essbebe..thanks..i primarily meant to ask the Airtel users, i know it would be opening on other networks.