Airtel provides 1 Mpbs available on all the plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter chetan1989
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,502

chetan1989

ISP
Sify
My freind has got 256 Kpbs unlimited connection of Airtel and he gets speeds of 120 KB/s. So I wanted to know if airtel like dataone plans provides upto 1 Mpbs speed on all plans. If its true then I wud definitely leave my current ISP sify :wall:. Also I wanted to ask is it possible to connect from Airtel to a sify LAN to play Counter Strike?

^ even if it's NOT 1 mbps it might be worth letting go of sify.

yes you definitely shud move over to airtel...and yes one can join any servers for counterstrike....if they are on the internet....sify lan servers must also be available to anyone on the internet....but the latency will be more..... still airtel is a way better provider...food for thought..

Still I got no answer to my main question : Is it that Airtel provides 1 Mpbs speeds on all plans like in bsnl dataone? Coz my frnd got 256 unlimited connection and he gets speeds of around 120KB/s.

There is no speed increase; at least not officially.

No it does not...atleast not in Delhi...
Please dont ask questions like these in forums...when you yourself can find the answers on Airtel website ::Airtel::Mobile Services Home Phone Broadband Data Cards Internet Wireless Internet Voice Office Solution Blackberry Email Services for You and Your Business or call CC @ 44444555
and your friend is lucky getting 120KB/Sec cuz he only pays for 32KB/Sec.
Hope that answers all your questions...my friend...:thumbsup:
Still I got no answer to my main question : Is it that Airtel provides 1 Mpbs speeds on all plans like in bsnl dataone? Coz my frnd got 256 unlimited connection and he gets speeds of around 120KB/s.

Please dont ask questions like these in forums...when you yourself can find the answers on Airtel website

The point of a Forum is to ask questions and get answers! If you can find an answer to a question just give it, no need to tell the other person not to ask for it! 😉

My freind has got 256 Kpbs unlimited connection of Airtel and he gets speeds of 120 KB/s. So I wanted to know if airtel like dataone plans provides upto 1 Mpbs speed on all plans. If its true then I wud definitely leave my current ISP sify :wall:.

Also I wanted to ask is it possible to connect from Airtel to a sify LAN to play Counter Strike?
I made the move from Sify to Airtel 1499 512 K Unlimited on 4th January, 2008.
No regrets....... wondering why I stuck with Sify for so long:huh:
Not getting 1Mbps..... but definitely much better than Sify.
See my signature.

The point of a Forum is to ask questions and get answers! If you can find an answer to a question just give it, no need to tell the other person not to ask for it! 😉

Please dont ask questions like these in forums...when you yourself can find the answers on Airtel website ::Airtel::Mobile Services Home Phone Broadband Data Cards Internet Wireless Internet Voice Office Solution Blackberry Email Services for You and Your Business or call CC @ 44444555

What i meant was that one should exhaust all kind of research and then ask if still has doubts... because forums don't give fast and accurate answers as you might have noticed..:redface:...so why depend on anyone else when you can do it your self...:thumbsup:

Suffice it to say that it is the proper etiquette on online forums to not ask questions to which answers are easily accessible. That's not too much to ask for.Otherwise, you can always use Yahoo Answers.

My freind has got 256 Kpbs unlimited connection of Airtel and he gets speeds of 120 KB/s. So I wanted to know if airtel like dataone plans provides upto 1 Mpbs speed on all plans. If its true then I wud definitely leave my current ISP sify .

Also I wanted to ask is it possible to connect from Airtel to a sify LAN to play Counter Strike?
NO chetan!!! in airtel they dont provide 1mbps but if ur friend is getting tat speed means he is a lucky fellow and it may be true or false leave it first change ur current ISP sify and switch over to AIRTEL and u will experience the difference dont get stuck with SIFY its waste of ur money:wall:

s its possible man u can connect from any servers the minimum requirement is u should have a internet connection