Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Airtel Allows Postpaid Customers To Rollover Data Balance

The Data Roll Over Promise

Airtel Postpaid customers no longer need to worry about losing unused data at the end of the month. In an industry first, starting August 1, 2017, all Airtel Postpaid customers will now be able to carry forward their unused monthly data quota to the next billing cycle. This new-to-the-world innovation will ensure zero data wastage for customers and brings unmatched value to the Airtel Postpaid proposition. Customers can easily track their usage and data carried forward on MyAirtel App.

The Family Promise

In just a few clicks on MyAirtel App, Postpaid customers can now create customized solutions for the family by adding multiple postpaid connections to their account, and enjoy savings of up to 20%. Also, they can pool and share their data benefits across all connections. What's more, no paperwork is required for an existing Airtel connection to be added to the Family Postpaid solution.

Customers can also add Airtel Prepaid connections to their Family Postpaid with a seamless switch from Prepaid to Postpaid in a few clicks using the MyAirtel app. Again, no paperwork needed, no need to visit the Airtel store or call customer care.

How much is the cap for this data carry forward?

I'm almost wasting 1 GB monthly since 3 years. 😛

2. Any news of this coming to Airtel Broadband?

Airtel Unused Data RollOver | Unused Data Added Back -Airtel Promise

they seem to mention all data.

zzHuArT.png

Q1. What is data roll over/ carry forward?
Data roll over will allow you to use the remaining data or left-over data of previous month in the
coming month.
Q2. Will my remaining data of last month be carried forward if I change my bill plan?
Remaining data of previous month can be taken forward to next month if upgraded to a higher
bill plan. However, remaining data will be forfeited if opted for a downgrade plan.
Q3. How will I know if the bill plan is upgraded or downgraded?
During change of bill plan, if total rental value is greater than or equal to previous rental value, it
will be treated as upgraded plan else it will be a downgraded plan. (data boosters included)
Q4. Will it be considered for data boosters also?
Data roll over is applicable on all data boosters/surprise/new activation benefits/retention
benefits.
Q5. How long can I continue to roll over my data?
You can continue enjoying data roll over every month.
Q6. Is it applicable on all type of data plan?
Data roll over is applicable on 3G/4G plans only.
Q7. I have activated Smart byte. Will, I be able to carry forward Smart byte data?
Data carry roll over is not applicable on Smart bytes, Pre on Post and Per day GB plans.
Q8. How will I check my roll over data balance and available data?
Check your rolled over data by simply sending a SMS or on My Airtel App. SMS DATA USE to 121
Q9. Do I need to activate data roll over or will it activated by default?
You need not activate the same. Data roll over will be applicable automatically.
Q10. My roll over data is showing 0 balance? Why?
There is no remaining data from previous month’s data usage. This can be due to rental
downgrade or customer has consumed complete date benefits. Hence, it is showing zero
balance.
Q11. Can I share the roll over data with child numbers?
It can be shared with child numbers.
Q12. I have upgraded my plan from Non family to Family plan. Will, I be able to share my roll over
data with child account?
It can be shared with child numbers even when you have changed from non-family to family
plan.

faqs-data-rollover_1499252529247.pdf

data-rollover-tandc.pdf

1. The ‘Airtel Data Rollover Offer’ (“Offer”) is being provided by Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) to only
Airtel postpaid subscribers in India with effect from 01st August, 2017.
2. The Offer is valid only for postpaid subscribers in India.
3. Under the Offer, the unused 3G/4G data of a subscriber at the end of a particular bill cycle is rolled
over and added to the data quota for the next bill cycle.
4. A maximum of 200 GB of 3G/4G data per subscriber can be accumulated under this Offer.
5. This Offer is only applicable on the base plan data quota, and any data left unused from top-up
packs, booster packs, smartbytes, or pre-on-post data packs, etc. will not be covered under this
Offer.
6. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel.
7. The benefits under this Offer are not transferable. No exchange or redemption for an equivalent
cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
8. The accumulated data is valid only till the subscriber continues with the exiting plan.
9. Airtel reserves the right to treat the accumulated data as forfeited in case of any non-payment of
any bill for any bill cycle. Once lost, the accumulated data would not be credited to the use even
after payment of the pending amount.
10. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel. This Offer is not valid for
special, commercial or enterprise plans.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each subscriber. By
subscribing to the Offer, subscriber accepts the same as binding upon him/her.
12. Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across
the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason,
including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons
beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer
shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any subscriber for any postponement
or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
13. AIRTEL HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AND ANY
RESULTING DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE CUSTOMER
AVAILING, NOT RECEIVING OR CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE OFFER.
14. AIRTEL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER
AND THE MOBILE SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
15. Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general
representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s network and the
provisions of the Offer is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no
representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose
or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons
including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic
factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
16. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement,
including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian
laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the subscriber submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of
Courts at New Delhi alone.

4. A maximum of 200 GB of 3G/4G data per subscriber can be accumulated under this Offer.
9. Airtel reserves the right to treat the accumulated data as forfeited in case of any non-payment of
any bill for any bill cycle. Once lost, the accumulated data would not be credited to the use even
after payment of the pending amount.
10. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel. This Offer is not valid for
special, commercial or enterprise plans.