𝕏 (Twitter) Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,490
  • Views Views 549,556
working now!don't know what happened. wasn't working since yesterday night till afternoon atleast.

personally speaking. i do not like twitter for android. i use tweetdeck. interestingly enough tweetdeck for android is the only tweetdeck edition that i can use. 😀

the twitter app for android is pretty good. i used tweetdeck but i guess the official is better?

official version requires android sync to be on for it to update regularly. this is something i do not like 🙂 also, you cannot access multiple accounts in one go. though this might not be required by you. i prefer tweetdeck as it fetches updates from multiple twitter accounts in addition to facebook and other services. 😛

you can update manually if you want to. doesn't take much time. 😉and the official app now allows multiple accounts.i thought you stopped using facebook. 😛 😀

updating manually sucks. especially since they removed the button and made it a drag feature. and you have to switch between multiple users. you cannot get it inside a single feed. i never really actively used facebook. i still have an active account. i just consume. 🙂

using twicca. the official app stops working every now and then. 😛i am not an active tweeter but i like reading tweets. 😀