Airtel Prepaid usage alerts on Mi Note and Nexus 6P are not easily dismissable

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
69O2ryn.webp

I have to press cancel! This is insane. This is not the behavior I am getting on my 6P. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Last edited:
Turns out it's the same on my phone... This has never bothered me as clicking outside usually dismisses the popup I believe. But on Xiaomi I have to press cancel!

StsZHwd.webp

Last edited:
Can confirm, the 6P shows just an okay button, and no offers, hence no need for a cancel or send button.

Try another phone? Maybe they show more offers on the Note?

Great. Tested again. And it seems I have to press cancel as well. Is this the normal behavior on Airtel?

I was not getting this behavior on Idea as well!

And there is one more thing in idea that if internet gets disconnected then balance flash message appears with two options cancel and ok. Earlier there was only one option i.e. "ok"

On my Lumia with W10M, Idea data alerts are displayed full screen with button having text CLOSE at bottom to exit alert. For Call details alerts I am not sure as I am on postpaid.

ok. it works on 6p on N for me. have to find a solution for mom (mi note). hate to pay again for the app when google play family thingy is scheduled to launch any time now...

jJzd7KW.webp

Last edited: