Airtel Prepaid Tariff will be hiked from 26 November, 2021

Took a leap of faith and yeah it did get extended. Now it says 600+ days validity. So thanks guys for the feedback.

18 days year remaining of the 379 plan, I recharged with 1498 and got only 364 days validity. 🙁

for another number did 379 recharge for this 84 days were added to the existing 379 plan.

Believe it or not Vodafone and Idea even before their merger were better placed than they are now until of course Jio came along and turned the industry on its head back in '16.
They had to go through tedious integration process of a country of our size and with rock bottom tariffs and basically fear of Mukesh Ambani made Vodafone group not invest anything. That's why they are lagging. I am sure they will come out on top soon.

I just did a 379 recharge, if I do that again, will I get 84 days more? Lol.
Yes, you will. But the issue is, even if you recharge with 251 now, Airtel will deduct data from the 2nd 379 pack. So, data from 251 won't be used and the queued up plan data will be exhausted. 251 will expire when the ongoing 379 expires and you'll be left without data.

I reported this to airtel and they credited the 6 GB back to my pack.

I just did a 379 recharge, if I do that again, will I get 84 days more? Lol.
same.. I'm also on 379 plan with 40 days validity remaining..Was thinking to go with 1498 plan for 365+40 = 405 days validity; but thanks to the person above you my 1498 is saved😅... So now only option left is 379. Can someone pls tell if queuing 379 over current 379 will work or not? And If yes, then how many 379 can I do over my current 379? 🤔

Is it just me or as the night is approaching, the 1498 plan is losing more and more benefits? As of now, Airtel Thanks benefits are all gone from the plan.

I did find few plans like ₹598 missing few hours back, which was available yesterday. I thought they removed few plans earlier.