Airtel Prepaid Tariff will be hiked from 26 November, 2021

But they have tons of negatives.
What are the negatives?

Just an observation:
I have been a prepaid and postpaid customer of both jio and airtel for a good number of years. I have found myself calling/tweeting airtel customer care more often. Infact I had to call jio customer care only once in these years!

For 18 days it's not even worth wasting time with these idiots. Thats what I guess they are counting on, people giving up instead of trying to deal with crap support.

Jio has perfect queue system why airtel still couldn't provide such option to queue recharges and if customer want we can manually activate the queue recharge before existing plan expires. Or just a clear warning. And the data thing is even more complicated.

These idiots called for my tweet dated 16th Nov today. Asked them about 1 bill and they did not had any explanation. For ARP, they told me to discontinue black. For GST they want GST certificate, Pan card, aadhaar Card.

Not sure why they need aadhaar Card.

Umm, they want PAN and Aadhar Card in addition to GST certificate for GST bill?

Telecom operator Bharti Airtel may take lead in hiking mobile call and services rates this year as it looks to increase average revenue per user from Rs. 163 to Rs. 200, a top official of the company said.