Airtel Prepaid Mobile: Online Self Care Service

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 6,284
It is a really good one initiative. Works well for my account.Click on "Choose product" in my account section of top right. Next you will get a pop up of service, select prepaid and you will get login options.

😕 so they basically created a brand new my account section for it? why not integrated it with regular my airtel? which already has my landline and broadband connection?

:aglerks: They were not having this service till now. I thought they have this since long time.

An additional charge of Rs. 50 will be applied for an itemized record of your unbilled usage.
There are no extra charges for raising a request again which has already been raised once.
You can raise a request for itemized bills for a period of not more than 6 months.

cool. 50 rupees for an email.

😕 so they basically created a brand new my account section for it? why not integrated it with regular my airtel? which already has my landline and broadband connection?

I think only Reliance provide this kind of service where you can assemble your postpaid, prepaid, landline, broadband and DTH service into 1 account.

cool. 50 rupees for an email.

As expected. TRAI had fixed maximum amount of Rs 50 for Pre-paid billing and Airtel started this service with Max amount only.

i am going to assume here that trai was thinking more about printed statement sent to your home through courier. 😀

surprisingly they didn't mentioned any such things in the press release. I was expecting the same

In airtel also it is possible. 2 ways to do it1) Create separate logins first and link all the logins2) Create one login and add other account details to the existing account

there is a screenshot in the first post. there is no option to add your prepaid phone to your my airtel account.

----------

surprisingly they didn't mentioned any such things in the press release. I was expecting the same

they did not even gave a direct link to the login page. i guess they knew that they would change the link like they do with every thing on a regular basis. 😕

they did not even gave a direct link to the login page. i guess they knew that they would change the link like they do with every thing on a regular basis. 😕

I was talking about TRAi press release for printed itemized bill.